Angel & Devil

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Can i say a new days going to come to me again??

Back to dedicated to work.. Just to earn some money and get things moving ba =)

Gort up early in the morning aft receiving a reply from boss asking me to come at 9am to talk... darling woke up early in the morning to accompany.. Feel so bad coz he last nite slp at 2:30am then need to wake up at 7am to pei wo go =) ** Touched**

When i go into the center, i thought just talking but boss ask me immediately start work ! i Stunt! end up i told her tml lo.. then she said okie lo, then i can go off le.. =.=" sian.. come so early haven 2 min then go off le =( Feel so bad for darling, coz like wasted his time.. Sorrie darling =(

Darling will be teaching tution at 3:30.. so It's dam dam early and there's no place for us to go.. End up we two decided to head towards Juro Imm since he's going to teach at Juro area =) Had an early lunch at IMM, shop for a while and headed to entertainment center...

While on the way to Juro entertainment center, he made me angry on the way.. When i reach my favourite place which is the play where i catch toy.. => hehe... My angry mood make me so firm to catch the toy.. With $1.. I caught a stitch =.=" haha... It was so firm.. and i caught it.. With another $2.. I caught another stitch toy => LOL... Darling see le no reaction, then i saw a tama pillow story book and darling catch it for me lo.. hehe.. for this pillow, we spend quite a few bucks =x LOL...But still... LOVE the way i catch the toys today =)

One Funny thing happen b4 we headed to the center... Darling wanted to draw money , there's a step higher b4 drawing the money, in stead of standing there to draw, he stand below the step and wan to hao lian his height that no need stand the step also can see.. When i stand onto the step and see the machine is in a total darkness with nothing on the screen.. i start laughing! haha he so Pai sei.. We were so early for the tuition as the student postpone the time to 4:30!!! ARH!! Lucky is my fren center.. so we go there early to Chit Chat =) hehe.. Play Ds while darling is slping.. then my turn to slp while darling is teaching =)

Went to lot one to eat dinner... While on the way back, we saw a group of people doing Tai Ci.. so i told him " hey! Tai Ci! ". He suddenly smile till cannot see his eyes and ask me repeat what i said just now.. I thought what happen, so i ask him what he heard me saying.. He said he thought he heard me saying "Ai Shi Ni!!" =.=" think darling think too much le =x LOL... This make me had a good laugh... Think he lack of love till think those mushy words.. LOl.. his face can see turn into a tomato lo.. =x LOL...

Will upload the toys that i caught today =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]