Angel & Devil

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Another day has pass

Exam is just around the corner... therefore, today went for piano lesson at 11am to 12 pm, realise alot of things that i had nv learn and had taken note down =)

People gosssiping in the office abt me and I can hear wor! =x LOL...

MsG to Person in charge...

** Lack of one person and currently could not find one right? u are SMART enough to asked your sister come help out. People so old le, why dun u let her rest sia, still ask her help u scream at children... Also not say i wan say abt your sister de lei... She hoR! Aiyo! nv see situation scold poeple de =.=" serve her right to get shot by a parents la =D LOL...

"Johnny" coming back tml le wor! =x so scare! haha... I'm so free to blog and just wish he could every day monitor my blog, seeing how much grateful things he had "helped" me =) Busy man i could say! =) Busy with wife, children, work and affair in other coutry... poor man =( Eat up my 5 day pay and nv give me! I will give u a week time! if not i will complain saying that u did't give me pay for the 5 days!

People is xiao jie pi qi but u hor! witch temper! haha... just like a bomb that will explode ani thime =) **

Msg to darling

** Thanks wor! reali alot alot of thanks to u for being there when I neede u sia =) I LOVE U **


Play till veri tired! going to slp lo! good nite guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]