Angel & Devil

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Warning! bad luck day!

Today hope it will be a smooth going day as my BOSS is back!

Yst was the worst day my darling had ever since ba =( hope today will be a better for him too =)


This is wat my darling had listed out abt his bad luck day ! =)

1)Today went 2 centre teach tuition but when reach there,I forgot 2 bring keys 2 open centre.

2) Juz outside lot 1,aft a "magic" word is been said,my shoe start 2 gave way n wanted 2 "talk"..which result i hv 2 walk slowly 2 send darlin home even i tied rubber band on shoe.

3)While havin a chat with darlin out ther, we had some unhappy things goin on...which ended as a conflict n quarrels(hoped we can hv more space for communication between us

4)When reached back home,dad told me one of the water pipe juz gave way.

5)My freezer spoil again aft repaired twice.

6)Canot slp nw,muz wait 4 cement 2 dry up, provided it can fix the leak.If nt hv 2 add onmore cement n wait



Haha!! he reali veri wat lo... So darling can tell me what's the program for today?!

**To the particular person who dun wish to stop all this nonsense.. It's time to grow up and stop playing such a stupid guessing game! We already knew who u are le, no one knoe why u did this, may be out of jealous or out of bored... =) Working in NTU reali so bored ar! diao... **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]