Angel & Devil

Thursday, July 3, 2008









































































One day has pass...





Boss still not bad yet?? weird... Manage to receive her ca;;.. but nv see her coming! =) Feel so great! Yst was so tired, therefore i went to slp aft a conference call with my gerz and bf =)





Always hate wed! coz every student come back so early and is like i'm so busy! Aft the whole tiring day, i finalli had time to mit up with the gerz and had a peaceful and joyful meal.. Chit chat with them till i cannot take it, coz they brought me so much laughter! =D Aft eating we went for "toy catching!" hoho!!





Spend almost 30 bucks! (O_O)!!! but quite worth la, coz brought us joy... We manage to catch a pool bear with a $1 and 2 stitch with dunno how much le =x LOL... Gave one to tha and the other i take myself =) As for nini! I'll tried to catch the pool pool for u k? hehe





Thinking that the day will end nicely and peacefully, HOWEVER! Spolt! sian! the person shall not be name, coz she already put her BIG NAME on my tag box =) so u guys can go there and see ba =D

** War had stop!!! No more crossing one another line =) **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]