Angel & Devil

Thursday, July 17, 2008

FIRE WORKS!!!!

FIRE WORKS !!!

FIRE WORKS !!

FIRE WORKS !


It will be on the 22 Aug & 23 Aug 2008 which is on the Friday and Saturday =) Looking forward for this event, coz ever since i fall in love, I'll nv miss this =x Haha...

Today went to renew my passport.. hoho! taken a veri stupid passport photo.. HAH! Aft making passport went to Bugis as baby need to settle some stuff, 4:30 he gort tution... so he had to leave first... Mum and I contiune shopping, manage to had some talk with her and realise alot of things..

Starting to get to knoe what reali is commitment and also what reali a married life would be in future... Is this what i Reali wan?? No one knoes... There fore.. I just had to slowly move on advoiding things tat is against me =)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]