Angel & Devil

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mummy went JB without bring me along =( sob... so end up i had to wake up early too to mit up darling =)

Quite a moody moody day today, coz alot of things in my mind to think... Went to watch "Hancock" and it was dam nice! =D Funny show and i find the main actress is hot! =x

Din't do much shopping as darling had to teach tuition again.. Took a bus to IMM coz he miss the sweet potato =.="

When we reached the tuition center, my fren gort a Guinea Pig.... Today when we reach there, darling spotted another mini guinea pig beside it! OMG! It gave birth to a male =D We were so excited!

So CUTE! but i scare la... =x LOL...

It's Friday tml! Planning our weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]