Angel & Devil

Thursday, July 17, 2008





This are the Toys that darling and I caught! =) On Tues, darling use alot alot of money to catch the dark grey Leory... As for me... Yst with mummy, i so sian while waiting for darling, therefore, went to invest $2 for the light grey stitch and mange to catch it!!! YAHOO!!! At first is i caught another dark grey de, then i wanted to change to the light grey.. TAT stupid lady! give me attitude and dun let me change.. =(

Aft darling de tuition, he went to help me change! this time round he did it! haha... Then i still gort a dollar left and i went to catch the little chick!!! hoho!!! BINGO! haha

Tat's all for yst and the day before =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]