Angel & Devil

Monday, August 11, 2008

1 yr anniversary!

HaPpy Anniversary darling!!

Let me talk abt today plan... Today program is plan by my little sweet heart =D

Yst we plan to mit up 1 pm at orchard, secretly in the morning I woke up early and prepare myself to darling hse =) Thinking that he should be slping so i shall not make the first move to sms him to wake him up.

The moment i receive his sms, I'm already on the train le =) Darling suddenly sms me and change the time to 12:30 at bugis... I was stunt at first but decided to risk it =)

The moment i reach his block, i wanted to double check if he's home.. gave him a miss call and gort a call back from his home.. BINGO! Up to his hse... this time round, I called him and asked what he's doing?? some ting funny happen..

Our conversation ::::::

Me : " Darling, just wake up ar? what are u doing now?

Darling : " I'm helping my mum to tidy her things lo... later mit u at 12:30 k??"

Me : " Huh! why bugis... hey! come to corridoor can?? veri hot la! =p "

Darling : " STUNT! OMG! "

Hoho... darling was smoke by me! And guess what! I caught him baking COOKIES for me!!!! LOL... Caught him in action! =x




* Messy*
*Trying to make it cripsy*


* Finalli DONE! *
Done with the cookies things, now... We carry on with darling de program, which is go seafood harvest eat!!! Haha.. It's our first time there =)
Order Mix seafood with dorry fish =) As for darling, he got himself a sirolin steak =D
Hmm... If i were to compare, i still prefer Jack place =)
* Photo of main dish forget to take! shit! Coz too hungry le! *

* Darling Smile =) *
* blue blue de.. not nice to drink *
* strawberry! nice! too bad is not mine =( *
=)

* Eager to sumit his assignment to prove to me the mark!*
( End up.. he reai gort 100/100 for this test =.=" )

* See la! eating time also scold me! *
* Again.. play play play *
* Thanks for the treat darling *
We went for shopping aft our lunch.... Happen to walk pass a pet shop and we hamster that is like some one press fast forward lo... They keep jumping here and there, running here and there like mad le lo =x and this FAT one caught our attention!!!!
I came up with this story =)

* This hamster is darling... Eating quietly*

* Me went to disturb.. Darling ar.. so fat le still eat! *

* darling still eating =.=" *

Darling planning was not a veri gd one.. however, i still apreciate him to do the planning =) Hope next yr or the next planning he can do a good job =D

No where to go and Nothing to do... end up we decided to go nick there eat =)

I'm MAD! STupid darling!

Our conversation::::::::::::;

ME: " Darling... this bus 97 can board ma? "

Darling : " Can! Faster! "

*Board the bus.. After a while *

Darling : "Hey... I gort a bad feeling! "

Me: " Huh! "

Darling: " Ops! Wrong bus!!! "

ARh!!!! We quickly alight and went to the opps to take another bus... =.="

Had an enjoyable meal and this funny thing took place aft meal when nick complain that there's something stuck in his finger.

* Darling trying to help him *

* Aft 10 min*

* Forget it la! Darling just ithcy hand =.=" *

Had a little quarrel with darling when we went anchor point =)

Quarrel Quarrel till lot one.. This stupid guy use the same method again!!! STOMACH PAIN!!

I'm not so stupid to let him bluff lo =x LOL.. When i was abt to play hid and seek with him, my stomach reali pain!!! Should i reali believe in FATE?? The moment I get out of the toilet he was on the escalator coming up towards me... =x Pretending that i nv see him, he hide behing the wall and jump in front of me with the flowers! =D HAPPY! =x LOL...

He reali is the person that can make me Love him, HAte him, Angry with him and also.. smile with no reason when I'm with him =D

* love the flowers! *
* Act Cool! *
* Smile! *







* caught this at marina square *
(Can move de wor! )

* Left side is me and right side is him *


This neoprint was taken so last min that the archard is waiting for us =x LOL....
Msg to darling :::::
Darling ar! Althought your planning is bad la... but i reali appreciate =) This is the 1st yr we are celebraing so hope u enjoy yourself too... This one yr i may nag at u, but still i find i nag is for your own good k? Hope the future yrs will be smooth for us =)
LOVE U !




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]