Angel & Devil

Friday, August 22, 2008

Dream Dress

It's week end!!! =D

Last shopping day b4 i start my practical =) Went out with mummy and darling again... Mit up at Chinatown and had a late lunch. Shop shop shop.. Not much things for us to buy at China town, so end up, we went to Bugis instead.

The moment we reach Bugis, it started to rain =( Lucky we stay indoor.. Shop Shop Shop again... Mummy brought herself a Blood tester and also a cooking metal grill =.=" As for me.. I aim a dress!!!! but is almost $90!!! Still trying ways if i should buy it anot?? I REALI LOVE IT!!! ARG! Gort the urge to steal it home! =x LOL..

Aft a tiring day of shopping.. I'm here trying to update my blog fast while my little darling is studying =) Tml is weekend lo! going to go see Fire Works! =D

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]