Angel & Devil

Thursday, August 14, 2008

REVENGE

Hey hey!
Is mr Hao birthday today!
HaPpy Birthday hao gege! Going to be celebrating his birthday ltr on...
This few days had been gaming till crazy sia.. lots of stress and lots of fun.
Suddenly this little phrases strike my mind during the game while wanting to complain the game.. Arh! Crash is the game I always like =)
REVENGE
This is what "u" did to me!
And I shall forever remember it!
Chances were given to "u"
Yet "u" turn around and bite me!
If I do not play evil
"u" will think I'm a easy bully person!
Gathering points to fight the war
Trying to save my people who were trap in the cave for yrs
This revenge may take months or even years
But I share be waiting for the day
where JUSTICE arrive!
When the day come,
we shall see how "u" die....
...awaiting for the Day...
Judgement done by law...
Nightmare coming!
*Typing things out make one feel better, Gaming in process*
(nice game right? haha.. those playing can let me know)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]