Angel & Devil

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tweety bird =)

Nothing special happen today..


Mit up with darling at around 1:45 at Juro... Da Bao food up to center to eat. I'm dam bad luck lo! I happen to buy the mushroom meat noodle and the auntie who pack the food in the plastic bag happen to be cutting small chilli.. She pass me the money using the same glove, happily u took the money and headed back to center...


I was untieing the knot on that packet of food, the part between my nose and lips there start to itchy, therefore of coz i use my finger to scratch right? How i knoe my hand gort chilli!!!! The moment i touched, my there start to BURN!!! I can say it's reali BURNING!!!! Darling immediately ask me take his bubble tea and numb my lips there =x


ARH!!!! It hurts! HAte it la! Chilli is my Nitemare!!!


B4 his tuition... we went to Juro entertainment to catch toy toy.. Tis time round, we spend $7 for this cute tweety =D LOL.. So cute!


Aft darling de class, Sharm, darling and I went back there and Sharm wanted to catch one for herself... She invested around $15 and gort nth... Hai.. we felt so bad for her.. Darling decided to catch on for her the next time =D


Nite time lo... Went to BPP to mit up with my gerz for dinner... This time round reali every one turn up le =D Looking forward for the next meeting =) Glad to knoe that xin keep updating herself on that my blog.. =D I love u gers! haha


and also


I love u too la darling ! =x dun jealous k? hehe...


Weekend is coming soon lo!!!! =D


Cheers!




*enjoy to the max *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]