Angel & Devil

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fire work festival


Quite free now... Therefore I'm here to blog =)


This few days had been a veri cooling period =D Love this type of temperature but it coz me flu =x


On fri is the 1st fire work festival and I miss it!! due to raining and also bringing mummy along =x So!!! Yst I die die must go watch coz is the last one le =z


Slack at darling hse aft having my piano lesson.. Took a nap and 6 plus off we go to marina!


It's crowed with people despite of the rain... I had found a good spot to watch coz my aunt told me le =) However!!! Darling and I find that it's still early, so we went down to get somthing to eat. Around 9pm we when back there, It was LOCK!!! ARH!!! Ended up had to go back to that same old croweded area to watch.


Korean de firework not bad.. Hoever.. I shall nv forget the fire works that i watch 3 yrs back, it's fantastic! Coz i found a Great spot =D Parents bringing their babies to watch however, the sound was too loud for them le, end up those babies beside me started cryinging =.=" (Shit! too excited for get to take photo =.=" )


It last for around 10 min i can say... One word for it " Good! "


Air pollution also good sia! haha...


Oh! Yst went to suntec and darling caught this big hamster for me! Yeah! It shall by my pillow! =D



** Enjoying the precious moment we had now.. having u by myside is great! u proof to me your cute side and u proof to me a little that u can change for me =D Reali happy... I LOVE U **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]