Angel & Devil

Friday, July 18, 2008

It's FridaY!!!


Yeah!

Gort up early and done my piano practice... =) Over practice le la! End up hand cramp =x LOL.. Late for lunch with nick and darling... Rush! Rush! Rush! all the way to bona vista, end up darling intro us to the "san lao he fen" =D nice!!! Yummy! but hor.. abit ex =x

Aft eating... darling and I went to orchard for shopping! Searching for his addi de wallet.. As for me! looking out for new cloths =D

Shop shop shop and had some conflict... fear came to me and lucky i overcome it and back to normal =) Darling.. Promise me u shall nv do tat to me le ok? Cannot use this method le.. another time it happen, then u bear the ending hor...

Aft orachard, headed to Marina and Suntec for shopping.. This time round! Caught MICKEY MOUSE!!! hoho...(will upload the photo soon) =) Darling always catch the toy i like... REali love the fun we had catching toys together =D

Waited for Jie to join us at Popeye at Singapore Flyers! That's one of our favourite spot to eat =) hehe... Eat and chat chat.. Love this kind of feeling =) Took cab to Lot 1 and this time round is Jie turn to catch bear bear!!! HAHA! Darling manage to catch one BIG LEORY for Jie! WAo! mine is small small coz me is mei mei ma, haha.. then Jie is big big lo =x

Aft the whole event... Home sweet home lo =D Weekend just arrived...

Event coming up are ::::

* Going to attend Wei Jie birthday Party *

* Going to Ubin with the same people as darling sch reopen soon *

=)

Msg to darling ::

* Once again.. Promise ar! no more those things from u le k? Knowing that sch reopen soon.. SO u better enjoy these few days k? Muackz! *

Msg to Nono or whom

* I should knoe who are u le... Is just one of those from the witch company. Stop what u are doing la.. U! are so childish lei... =.=" I promise someone to stop writting those things le, so u also stop viewing le la.. no point viewing de lo, coz u are also one of the SPY! =x Trying to solve things peacefully? dun think so de la.. So good bye to u le wor S*****!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]