Angel & Devil

Monday, July 21, 2008

19 July to 21 July =)

19th July 2008


Music lesson day...


Follow by went to darling hse to have our own private time before heading to grandma hse for Wei jie birthday celebration =)





20th July 2008


Over slept!


Gort up and start preparing quickly for Ubin =) Mit up with Jie at CCK and took a cab to Queens town to mit up with darling, WJ & SL =)


Train all the way to Pasir Ris and took bus 89 to Changi Village for lunch... =) Darling ordered Dam lots of food lo... It's already abit 1pm le, took a boat all the way to Ubin..


This time round over there, we decided to change other shop to rent bicycle... REGRETED! =(

The Bike tat i rent sucks! Had to bear with it for the whole day.. While darling and Jie gort them self a 2 seater bike =)


Took a new route this time and always faced a dead end ahead and had to turn back.. Gort so angry with darling... Gort a part where it started to rain dam heavily and in order to avoid the rain, we cycle the opposite direction.. Strong wind was blowing and things gort into my eyes, lucky Siew ling stopped and accompany while all of them are gone. =) (darling! u going to get hell )


Another part is where by the slope is veri steep.. WJ and I were the first 2 to get down, WJ manage to get down properly, as for me! my whole bike gone out of control! ARG! Gort a little scratch on my leg =( Every one knew it le, except darling!!!


ARG! Darling! u reali power! About to the ending le, darling and frenz were behind me and i was alone infront... Suddenly I heard something like gun shot sound.. I immediatly rush forward with the rest of the people to a safe spot and waitied for darling they all to come... NONE! arrived ... Was so mad that i cycle myself lo... When we manage to gather, i was told that a tree collaspe and block the whole road... =( Lucky!


Darling caught 13 herbit crab back to sg... hehe.. that make me happy =) Packed food from Bugis and headed to Ah Po hse =)










21 July 2008

GOrt my New Passport lo!


A letter of reminder was sent to me on last fri abt the collection of passport today.. I'm so blur that i din read properly the time that was written on it. All passport must be collected from 8am to 11:30 am...


Lucky! mummy saw the words written on it and whack me up at 10am! =( Immediately rush all the way to ICA by cab while darling was also woken up by me, took a train down to ICA to mit me =)
Went to Orchard to mit up mummy.. EAt and shop! Headed to Marina and Suntec! Bought myself 2 slippers! and as for mummy.. she bought herself 2 clothing =)
Ended my day with a smile =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]