Angel & Devil

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

True Heart

I just wan to say how touched I'm just now by my little darling...

"Thanks darling for rushing down.. I reali appreciate it! Knoeing that these few dats ever since i start my practical, it had not been a relaxing day for u =( Sorrie k? COz I keep being a cry baby pesting u...

Thanks u for waking up double earlier than me, come down all the way from queenstown to pick me up and acoompany me to work... Aft sending me to work, go home and contiune with you things... Reali reali appreciate it! Coz i knoe it's tough for u! =D

AS for just now! thank u for rushing down aft class.. knoeing that I'm stress and had become a cry baby... u came down to sayang me =) Felt so loved!

Darling! I knoe in the past I'm wrong! Now! All i wan to do is treasure u and my family! That's all!!

Love u Darling sherman!! "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]