Angel & Devil

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

bad day!

It's seem to be a bad lucky day to me today! =(

Sob! Althought I'm sad, but i still wish to faster overcome it and success =)

Thanks for those who are by my side... Reali thanks to the staffs there to help me =)

I'm given another chance and I'll make u guys proud =D

These are the toys darling catch! Use one dollar and catch 3 small toys, me use one dollar catch 4 caps at Lot 1 =x Hehe =)

I caught the pooh bear that trying to act like a pig =x and also darling caught a towel! Yeah! gort 2 towel le =x







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]