Angel & Devil

Monday, September 1, 2008

Teacher day =

It's Teacher's Day!

Gort up early in the morning for KTV! First time went to "topone KTV".. my feedback is not bad la =D

It cost $16 which allow u to sing from 11am to 6pm on monday till thursday! and also! It has free flow of drinks sia! Power!

Jie become a memeber of them.. As a memeber all of us is entitle with a toast bread each,either Kaya or Peanut butter =P Yummy!

Another thing is also their service not bad sia! The first time went in is like hotel lo! coz had to take lift to our room. Our room is on the third floor first room 303 =x Quite small la. but still veri cosy! =D (Almost doze off in there =x )

Aft Singing.. went to Suntec to mit wei jie & Siew ling for dinne =) Went to play archard... OMG! Is like each of us had a toy lo!

Me n Jie use around $2 dollar and caught a Mickey mouse coz we hit the "Chance" which had a firm grap of the toy =) Darling make me angry ar! End up he tried to catch the bunny for me but it's tough la! =x * i knoe darling*

See people catch bear bear till i sian.. end up went to play game with Siew ling =) The moment I'm back, darling caught a winne the pooh pa di de for me =) Nice! Now i gort a full collection le * pic will be upload soon * =)

AS for wei jie, he himself caught the same pooh for siew ling for anniversary =p LOL.. Jie leh.. she has a mickey mouse de =) Darling knoe how tis machine works le and one shot catch 3 for all of us =) hehe .. Muackz!

Aft all this fun.. Home sweet home!

* I find that I getting to love every one in our group of frenz *
* I also find that darling is all i wan le! no one else can replace him no matter what ! *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]