Angel & Devil

Monday, September 8, 2008

Sailor Series

Monday BLue!

HOwever... lucky gort some thing to push me =)

As i had said last week.. YEs! I fail Bt.. hai.. end up darling caught this little toy to cheer me up =D Thanks u darling !



* What's in there? *

* Oh! It's a tiny Towel =) *

Today aft work, mit up with darling and Jie to go buy Beyond de concert ticket =x Finalli darling is happy and can put the stone down le =x LOL..

We bought the $108 ticket.. As for me! I had to thanks darling for paying for me =x Reali reali.. Some time i reali wish I'm not a burden to him ba =(

We had already aim for these series of toys for veri long le! and FIANLLI! I gort it! haha the whole sailor series ! =D As for Jie... she gort herself a bunny, a Mickey and a Pooh =)







* Will update once i gort the feel ba =) *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]