Angel & Devil

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1 week had pass lo!

3 more weeks for my practical =D

This time round what should i update??

Hmm.. Tues! Let me see... As per normal, gort up in the morning and went for practical =) Mit darling and Jie for dinner. Hungry like crazy while waiting for jie.. while waiting, a stupid lady hold her file in the manner that my hand accidently cut against it! ARH! Bleed =( Sob...

Aft dinner, we went to viod deak to study for our BTT =) Hope Hope Hope can pass sia!

As for today... same routine except din mit darling as he has sch =( Sob!

that's all for today ba!

Looking forward for tml as I will get to see my love one =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]