Angel & Devil

Thursday, September 18, 2008

updates update updates

Okie! I had been reali reali busy these few days with my practical... Let me update what had happen =)


16 Sept 2008

As i had said, I mistaken my date of practical and I fail.... However, I'm lucky enough to be given 2nd chance and the teacher told me may be next 2 weeks then can come and see me. So I had a relax mind =)


17 Sept 2008

While clocking my practical time, my superviser suddenly came and told me she mangage to arrange my retake practical tml =x SHIT!

Every thing is not PREPARE!!! within 24 hrs, every thing had to be done.

Lucky dad nv work, so they come over at lunch time, pick me up to BP plaze and get all my materials.. Think i spend almost $60 bucks on every thing. No time for lunch le, once i get all my stuff! I rushed back to the centre and start setting up my corners.

Shit! Realize that i had no lesson plan!!! Lucky with all the teachers help =) They help me do a quick and nice lesson plan which reali save me =)

I asked darling to help me do some printing and he reali make it a great job.. He save my day too =) hehe

Straight i went home and start my lesson plan from 8pm all the way without stopping till 1 plus am =x Reali REali put in all my effort! STUPID printer!! It broke down! End up darling suggest that tml morning b4 9 am he will rush all the way to my centre near my hse and pass me all the things i need =D

** Was so Touched! **


18 Sept 2008

That is today! Hoho!

Morning went to the centre dam dam early and get some preparation... All the teachers help me out with the children and cool me down also =x LOL.. I was so nervous! Reali scare that I could not do it.

YEAH YEAH YEAH! EVery thing went accordingly to plan! And I gort a PASS!!!! YAHOO~!!

Now these are the people i wish to thanks, without them I could not get a pass! =)

- Teacher Kanaki
- Teaher Devi
- Teacher Carol
- Teacher Shanti

Last but not least my DARLING!!!

In the nite.... went out with darling for makan. At lot one archard, we could alot alot alot alot! of toys!!! WIll update it tml k?? hehe! no time for photo now =x Ps ar...


** Darling, Thanks for the help and also thanks for the love u put into me. However please do not bully me la.. Talk to me nicely k?? LOVe u Always and No one shall replace u **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]