Angel & Devil

Thursday, November 20, 2008







On birthday eve...






Was so stress in sch!






Aft class went to send my "in law" off at the airport..






Wao! I love the new baby of darling 2nd sis!






So Cute!






So Lovely!






At tat moment reali had the mind set of settling down sia =x






Aft Airport,






all of us headed to Demspy hill for ben and jerry!






Love the chesse cake brownie! =D






Home sweet home !






Suprise by darling!






Asked me go bath and prepare all the cakes..






haha.. my sensitve nose stiff every thing out le =x






Therefore.. hehe






Sorrie dear to spoilt your plan..






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]