Angel & Devil

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

unslove prob =(


These few days gort some HaPpY and Sad things tat happen.. Let me share with u guys ba =D

HaPpY Things :::::

- Birthday is around the corner and alot of things is being plan out for me =)

- 17 days of studies and I'll holiday for around a month =)

- Will be having our "2nd honeymoon"again =)




Bad Things :::::

- Sch start le... Scare cannot catch up and fear in a unfamilar area

- Darling face prob with going over sea with me




Hope :::::

*Hope every things wil turn out right... Reali hope that darling and my prob will be solve *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]