Angel & Devil

Monday, November 24, 2008

Outing 3!














It would be along update =)














Starting from::::::





















20th Nov














As usual... went for sch, followed by rushing to Airport and send darling de dad to Aust.














Aft the whole sending off things... darling sent me home and the little birthday surprise start. =)














First is he gang up with mummy asking her to keep the cake that he pass to her while I'm in sch. 2nd is he and my mum force me go bath, at the same time, they can prepare the cake and stuff.














Mummy is so ah blur! she accidently left the candles outside and I already saw it le =x LOL.. Another thing is tat i gort a sensitive nose, so the moment I step out of the toilet, I smell burning candles =x














That the end of the day =D










































21 Nov 08





















HaPpy birthday to myself =D














Hmm... Din reali had much celebration, just went out for dinner with darling, Jie, Elephant, Bunny and Zoo keeper =) Went to Marina Swensen for dinner..














Just a short and simple birthday dinner =)










































22 Nov 08














Outing 3!!!














Had a big quarrel with darling!














Din reali love the way he do things, think abt things and handle things!














However, program still had to go on...














Without taking breakfast, mit up with Jie at Bp and headed to darling hse. Went for a game of pool.














Had conflict with him and poured every things out to Jie which make me felt comfortable... Seeing that I'm hungry, Jie and darling went to buy food back and they brought me chicken rice! =D Yummy!














When JIe pass to me, I already knoe that it was darling who ordered, coz it is being packed in a box, with the sauce that i wan and the favourite part of the chicken !!














Aft an hr or so de pool.. We sent Jie to Kovan for her project while we headed to Suntec! =D Caught 2 winter stitch and angel *Piss.. Photo will be update when I'm free *














I had already book 5 ticket for "song of the sea" which is 9:40 show =) So.. We headed to sentosa aft we settle things =) I saw a light stick which is so CUTE! Darling saw that i like it, he brought for me! Haha! Love him le la!














"Song of the sea" was GREAT! First time watching and find it interesting =) Was SO sO So hungry! Headed to Anchorpoint straight and eat Hong kong cafe =D














we ordered so much things that even the waiter see le "WaO" is what he said out while serving food to us =x LOl... total bill is 80+ but I gort some discount ended up is 60+ onli...














Oh! Is my birthday therefore Hong Kong cafe give me a bottle of wine =D














After eating, sent Wei jie they all home and we carried on to chalet =)

















































23 Nov 08














Woke up and mit up with Wei jie at Lavander... Coz i made a deal with him le, must bring him go eat Lavander food court =)














Aft eating, we headed to Bishan there to get my aunt birthday present and went to Fish prawn!














Hoho! Prawn fishing =D $30 for 3 hrs! And u know wat? we caught onli a few prawns =x Tml will cook it for dinner..














Catch half way, rain like crazy! but I felt the love suddenly when me and darling fish under the umbrella.














AFt the whole catching things.. We had to rush to another place which is OCBC building! Within an hr we had to change cloths and headed to the place le =D We lost our way and had a big quarrel. but when i think back, it was quite fun la =x LOl...










































24 Nov 08














Atuali today had to return the car de, but darling extended it.














This lovely baby came to my hse and pick me up =) Headed to stirling rd to eat duck rice! Eat Eat Eat... Police came! so we drove off =D LOL...














Aft lunch, accompany darling and his mum to the temple near by for praying. Headed to China town to buy some pants and shirt for the mum.














Went back to his hse to rest and out we go again to PS for some shopping for food at carefour. Our aim is to get darling pillow but din get it, end up we gort FOOD! =D














Still early.. so we went Imm Giant =)














Wao! First time in our both time, we find that we are just like a married couple buying things.. Buy and buy until $60+! =.=" Will be doing cooking for the next two days =D














Aft buying things, we headed to Bukit Timah and pack alot alot of food for the mummy as dinner =)














Eat le we had a rest and off he sent me home =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]