Angel & Devil

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Alamak!

My darling today reali cannot stand close to me de lo for today =x

1st is in room, I hit his nose by accidently! =x who ask him to disturb me! wan computer dun wan me =(

2nd is when we walking at his block, I step on the metal thing and how i knoe it is loss ar! Like see-saw lo! I step on side the other side came out and hit his toe ! =s

3rd! Is at lot one food court... I accidently spill over the soup when I was placing my drink on the table =x Wet his pants =x LOL...

Aiyo!

Reali sian! LOL..

Tml is the first christmas celebration =) Will update soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]