Angel & Devil

Thursday, December 25, 2008

UpDaTe ::::::::






23 Dec 2008






My family side de christmas celebration...






Slack at home all the way till 4 plus, dad fetch us to marina mandrian to get out Turkey, Ham and log cake =D and also Sushi from Sakae sushi






Quickly head to Ah Poh house and start preparing for the dinner tonite...






I'm incharge of the Garlic bread, therefore, mummy and I did on the bread..






As for aunt they all, they prepare salad, potato salad, curry, Pizza, Sushi, Turkey, Ham, Sheapard Pie and lots more.. =D






Christmas party started at 7:30 pm and all the way till 10:30...






We headed upstairs for exchange gift!!! =D For me, I gort onli a t shirt from my aunt =) I gort a snow man for my darling.. Is i do de hor.. LOL















24 Dec 2008






Today is darling sister side de celebration..






Before the celebration, I mit up with darling to go marina for a walk... Went to the arcade to play, din mit up with WJ but eneed up saw them there!!! Tis is what i call FATE =D LOL






Aft playing, headed to marina mandrian again to collect our durian log cake =D Went back to darling hse and sister come pick us up =p






Had a huge celebration at his sister hse too... Had SPaghetti, Chicken, Potato salad, Salmon, Mushroom soup, Salad, Roast Beef and alot alot sia!






Eat till FAT FAT! =x LOl...






Aft eating, did a present exchange.. Brought Watch for all the kid and an care bear umbrella for the little one =) Sweet boy.. He's so so cute! too bad forget to take photo of him =(






So.. These are my present from darling and his sister =D















25 Dec 2008






It's Christmas!! Darling mit me and my family for grandma birthday celebration... We happen to book a table in a room, so! As the onli little naughty granddaughter of hers, I came out with an idea of buying a surprise cake! =D






Darling and me half way headed to Swensen and brought a cake...






Surpise her with a cake and also with present! =D






Aft lunch, we headed to Suntec for our own frenz celebration... WJ was in a Taimaya race, so we went there to support him. Sat there for almost 2 hrs and went to play bball with SL and Jie...






Aft playing, we headed to Joaquim there to eat steam boat.. All i can say! Not reali impressive to me =( Eat until so so full that we went for a walk..






At last home sweet home le..






Fri and Sat will rest.. Sunday will start eating again coz bro birthday !






Hoho!






FAt FAt Fat!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]