Angel & Devil

Monday, January 26, 2009

大年初一

大年初一

It's the first day of CNY...

This is how I spent my first day ::::

- Woke up at 11am! =D

- Next headed to Grandma hse around 2 plus...

- Slack over there till 6 when my mum side de grandma come visiting my dad side de grandma

- After meeting, we left with mum side de grandma to aunty hse =)

- As usual.. We had our dinner which is KFC and had ice cream.. Adult will sit there and chat while we children will try to entertain ourself =)



When I'm back home, heard JJ interview in 933.. and it make me gort the urge to go to his concert!!! arg! Now, I'm trying my best to save up the money for it =)

However, during the interview.. there's someting that he said and make me agree to it.. haha

This is what he say: " 女生们要的是男生对她们说甜言密语,可是男生们觉得甜言密语放在心里就好,不用天天挂在口中。"

WaO! He gort say alot more la.. but I forget le =x LOL.. But seriously! The way he say reali hit me =x LOL..

**1 day never mit darling le **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]