Angel & Devil

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

All bat Vanness Wu

Oh mY gOd~


Live reporting now!!! LOL...


************************************************


7:15Pm Vanness Wu Jian Hao appear at Catay Cineleisure Orchard B1...


Around 7:30 he went all the way up to level 6 preview lounge and waited till 7:45 for the movie to be screen at Hall 4 =)


At the same time, the whole hall is full of people le, Tickets are SOLD OUT! Those who din manage to buy the ticket headed either down to have their dinner or take a ride to Dragonfly St James for his next apperances...


The show ended ended at 9:12pm and he will go straight to Drangonfly St James for the next performance =)







***************************************************


As for what i did, I took a bus all the way from nick hse to cini... Miss the first part the things le..

AT first thought every thing is too late coz i din see ani one, lucky darling help me ask the security and he told us he went to level 6!!!!


Immediately Rush up!!!


Saw a few people crawding outside the preview Hall, so I assume that he's in there


Darling smart, go ask one lady if he's inside then the lady reply she cannot say! haha.. means in there la!!!


ACtuali i thought he's watching movie at the hall coz some fans went down for dinner and left onli 5 fans including me over there =)


When we were abt to leave, darling told me he's coming out!!!! OMG!!!


Immediately i stand one corner and no one was beside me!!! I could not find my stupid camera!!! He just walked past me!!! I smile at him and he smile back at me straight in my EYES!!!! OMG!!! he's just one arm length away from me and onli 2 body guard!!!! =D


HANDSOME!!!


CHARMING!!!

I almost fainted coz i could not breathe =x LOl.. Cried alittle coz overly excited!!!


Again darling went and ask if we could watch the movie with him, the lady told us can! BUT!! The movie is full house le!!!

REGRET!!!!

I REGRET no WAtching with him!!!!


ARG!!!


Hope this is not my last time seening him =x

Mummy told me that gort people book 3 MAXI taxi and chase aft him tonite =) Heng ar! He still gort the Fans there =) Korean, Japanese, Taiwan, Malaysia and Hongkong fans are in Singapore!!!

Hoho!

Vanness u ROCKS!

" this is what i had dome for him... 5 yrs! From last time till now =) "


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]