Angel & Devil

Thursday, February 19, 2009

What is your True Fear?
Your Result: Losing Someone

You love affection and the people in your life more than anything. Your greatest fear is that one day someone you care about won't be there anymore. You are a very friendly and inviting person, who draws in a lot of friendships with your kind, considerate, and loyal nature. However, deep down you are slightly insecure and unsure of yourself. You couldn't deal with it if you didn't have one of your loved ones in your life anymore. You don't have too much to worry about though, because with a friend like you, no one will want to lose you either!

Death
Being Alone
Disappointment
Looked down on
Commitment
Where Your life is Going
What is your True Fear?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz









Wao! I did this test and is quite true wor..



I reali hate losing some one I love and also I hate being disappointed =x



Hehe.. Tml class will be a trip to wonder of ARTs =)

** People advice me to talk to u, but how?? **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]