Angel & Devil

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

hurts


I'm reali stupid to believe that he will change for me!


Guys onli knoe how to say but not know how to do it!


This is what I hate abt u::::::::


- U said u are going to change, but I see not much improvement


-Whenever I correct u, I receive funny faces from u which make me felt u are not serious


-U are forever never letting me feel stable around u


-U are just like a kid and I had never ever felt loved aft 1 yr anniversary


-U never care abt my feeling!


- U just throw temper even it's infront of my parents!


-U are just a good talker as u knoe how to shoot people


-U are someone who like to revenge! I HATE THE MOST!


-U dun give and take


-U always like to dream but those dreams no one knows if it will come true





Alot alot more which i hate! U dun even knoe how my heart felt, coz u NEVER EVER BOTHER to ASK!


When I ask u abt what u think of this or that, u will just tried to act blur and let it through... Whenever u are angry, u just ignore every thing.. U said u never ever use violents on me! However, when u angry during quarrel, u will start using it!!! Pulling and Pushing me around, even said that u are like tat, always VIOLENT! and I HATE it!


My heart now is bleeding.. Coz u already hurt enough of me le!


For your infor if u reali din realise... my Love for u is not fully there le, coz I dun get the love from u and I'm drifting apart from u! U Cause this to happen de! Mine is just half full of love... If reali u contiune with all this behaviour and does not express yourself out, dun blame me approaching the right one who has plenty of love to shower on me....


U can said that this blog will break your heart or too emo for u le... but still.. I felt better when pour out all my feeling =D



** LOoking forward to the right LOVE **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]