Angel & Devil

Thursday, February 12, 2009

True Fren


This is what my best buddy told me


".... wait till a day when you try again, and he doesn't bother abt u anymore.... "


"... Always rmb b4 u do ani thing, think iof the consequences that might happen and always treat him the way u wan him to treat u... "


After hearing what she said, alot of things went into my mind. Indeed my bf reali change alot! From gd to WORST! Think is due to my influences ba.. I Hate him treating me like tat!


So!


Change!!!


I will try to change, I just wonder... If reali I start changing by swallowing every unhappy things in me, will I explode every thing out one day and kill him with a shot?? =x Hope he will change for me too...


Hmm...



Now things tat I had to fan is his Valentine's Day present...


Had no idea what to get for him coz every thing he wan is so EX!! PS3! Lap Top! =x


Hai... 1 more day to go and I'm reali confuse =(



******************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]