Angel & Devil

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ShoPping shopPping ShoPpInG~

After class, headed to Vivo to mit mum and had our lunch =)

ate Jia Xiang Mee... Not reali impressive and also quite ex =x

At habour front and Vivo, I brought the same slipper that broke from D** and also brought another heels from UR* =)

=D

Shop finish le, darling called and ask us to go PS to mit him =)

Headed to Ps and mummy brought a heel from C&K =)

Lastly during dinner time some thing horrible haPpen!!!!

AT first wanted to bluff throught ask mummy they all eat HK cafe =) Manage to get them in, coz i wan to accumulate the points =) But ended up! the waitress nv hear properly and she redeem all my points in there INSTEAD!!!!!

ARG!!!

End up both of them laugh at me throught the whole journey =x

** STUPID STUPID STUPID! **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]