Angel & Devil

Monday, April 6, 2009


Looking forward for fri =)


Reali reali felt the pressure in my sch work! So stress! every one week diff module!


Last week is bad... Quarrel again! but now settle lo =)


Looking forward to both our improvement =)


NoW is April le! So fast! Alot of birthday coming up sia! =x First is grandma, mummy and cousin =( going bankrupt le...


This week i had to line all my program nicely in case all crush together then I'm DOOM! =x


**********************************************


Love is so hard to understand...


Not I wan to make it tough, is reali each of us have our own way of handling it...


Love u! Hate u!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]