Angel & Devil

Sunday, March 29, 2009

JJ concert

JJ Concert just ended less than 12 hrs =)

All I can say, it's the best concert I ever went currently =)

The whole event started at around 8:30 where it's also the eart day, he veri cute lo, he said all of us off light for 1min and we owe 59 min haha =x

Thw whole concert almost all the song are those we know ! Great! and the best part is where, JJ whole family gave him a surprise by perfroming in his concert =) JJ's dad play the Er Wu, JJ's mum with the Pipa and lastly is JJ's bro playing the grandpiano =D

RockS Rocks Rocks!

After tat, we had 3 song for the encore =)

LOl!!!

Before the whole concert they gort sell alot of things, however, when i see the people who is buying is horrible!!! Too many people le =x so! I brought a wristband =)

Here are some photo taken =)






















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]