Angel & Devil

Thursday, March 26, 2009

23 MArch 2009

Hmm... It's monday and I hate it!!! Monday blues!

Stay home the whole day, till night time pack some food for my darling and back home again =(




24 MArch 2009

A little more happier coz gort sch =)

Went to sch and STRESS!!!! Coz the next day is presentation and we din do ani thing yet! Omg!

Before I start with the stressful day, went to Taka there took mum shoes and bought alot alot of food!

SHIT!!!

Knoe what?? WAlk half way behind taka, my slippers SNAP! Shit! Shit! Shit! I curse and swear why am i so unlucky until I find out also not so bad coz lucky i collected mum shoe, so i decided to squeeze into the shoe and faster get home =D

Hoho! Tat's my 2nd pair of shoe and it's less than 1 month old =x Stupid Slippers!

Rush project like crazy till 1am!!!

Lucky Jie jio me and darling out for dinner at New York New York =) Hoho! 3 of us eat till $123 bucks =x Thanks Jie for the dinner

Shop there for awhile, went cotton on and brought 2 slippers coz mine spoilt le!


25 March 2009

Hoho! Presentation day... Done a gd presentation but still teacher say we are lack of certain part and wish to see it aft every one presented... STRESS!!!!

Lucky we quickly think of idea and settle it quick =)


Was so stress with the presentation.. aft sch dun wish to go ani where, therefore pack food home and took a rest (stupid red eye)

Book a badminton court at BP CC at 8pm, so darling and I headed there to play. =)

Play till around 9:30, tha and bf come to pick us up.. Actuali wanted to go sunset way there eat ice cream but close =x So, drive all the way to queenstown mac there eat =)

Home sweet home by mid night =)




26 MArch 2009

STayed home in the morning, ARG!!! No shopping for a week?? Not for me! HAHA...

Asked mummy to bring me go JP for shopping and! I brought myself 2 slippers =) HaPpY HaPpY HaPpY! =D

Quaickly headed back home coz I had to pack dinner for darling to bring to sch =) Lucky manage to get it on time =)

And!

Now! I told myself to relax these few days before i had to rush for another project for next week =)



********************************************

Event coming up:

"JJ LIN Concert" =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]