Angel & Devil

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Science center and Timber

20 March 2009

It's Friday~ !

Finalli the day where I would mit up with my darling =) Had been having a terrible time for the past few days...
Night time mit up with my gers for dinner at Liang court Italian restaurant =) Din reali had wei kou to eat so I gave it to darling. =x Aft eating we decided to go Timber there for a drink.


My first time there sia! AND!!! OMG!!! Totally tat nite I'm in my Lala land =x Ordered Sakura =) Hoho!


HaPpY ~ HappY ~ HaPpPy~


Will be going back there next fri =)

21 March 2009

Nonn mit up with our fren to go science center =) Took a 3 in 1 package which include, entrance to sci center, Magic show and slso Omi -show =)

Aft every thing went to IMM and had our dinner =)











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]