Angel & Devil

Monday, January 4, 2010

IT's the 4th day of 2010!! =D

First working day of the yr.. and darling is already so busy, leaving me all alone at home =(

A new year resolution??

Let me see...

1) Every one around me to be healthy and must be xin fu! =)

2) Getting a job tat I will not freak out instead love it to the max =)

3) Be a lovely gf to darling (not say I now not lovely to him hor =x )

4) Aiming to save up money for big day if possible and change darling mindset =x

5) Holiday with family memebers including darling

6) Trying to slim down this yr (if not darling will complain I FAT! )

7) Lastly! Hope every one STAY PUT at where they are in my life... always be part of my life =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]