Angel & Devil

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

VAl + CNY



Valentine Cum CNY Update...


Woke up dam dam early as will be going out in the afternoon =)


Had all my program planned nicely, however, he still spoilt my plan!!! =(


First stop was to the National Museum =D ... went for the exhibition on mummy! Nice! =)


Next had a quarrel with stupid "he" coz he spoilt my planning! !$#$%$^$!$!#!%$


Aft all of the quarreling, headed to suntec and marina... Veri veri hungry, search high and low for food and ended up cannot take it le!! JACKPLACE! =D


Things just dun go along with my plan, ended up have to pass him the present during dinner =(


CAtch bear bear aft that and Home sweet Home!! =D


** True or Fake life am I living in ?? **




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]