Angel & Devil

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jb-ing Success



Jb-ing!

Went to JB early in the morning, every thing started out smoothly coz there's no jam at causeway =)

Save my morning tummy for Hong Kong Cafe at level 3 in city square! It's my favourite resturant coz the price is same as singapore however, it's RM instead of SG! =D

Fill up our tummy le right?! ShopPping TIME!

My Harvest aft the whole day was a semi dress and a shorts! Brought from my pocket money! Feel so great even though i din buy much la =x

However, aft this trip to Jb, I realise something and it reali thought me a lesson.

** 生命中从没输过,但是这一次我就想为了你而输! **

** Reali wish I could say this out, but I knoe it's a NO **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]