Angel & Devil

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CNY Shopping



CNY SOon!!!


Yeah! 5 more days to CNY =D


Last whole week have been helping out at my aunt store..


The feeling was GREAT! Hehe.. coz I learnt quite a few things, although I cut my hand while handling glass =x


After a week of work, this week is the week where I had to go get all my CNY goodies! Yst manage to get peanut cookies while today gort myself Egg roll and those white white cookies! =D


Yumm Yumm...


Beside food.. I gort myself a few face mask to improve my skin =) And also a vitmain cream which is 80 bucks! =D


Great! This year CNY should be a gd and steady one =)


** Love can give someone alot of hope and also sometimes it hit u stright to hell **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]