Angel & Devil

Monday, September 24, 2007

I realise how xin fu i'm

HeY heY...

Suddenly i feel so xin fu.. realise tat even i had a bad realtionship in the past and althought i have not reali die hard for the past, I still tell myself have to move on with life le...

Sat went Party World with darling, tan and Hao... reali HIGH till cannot le =x haha... we are the first group to come into the party world.. then guy face sian off lo.. haha coz he thought he could eat a while more of snake =D Aft singing, we went to Ps eat dinner... eeeeeeeeeeeeeee... i eat that fish bian mian reali make me throw up lo =x So DIGUSTing on that day =s Follow by our usual hobby, play pool!!! hohoho... 3 Guys 1 Ger... I from one guy partern hop to another to VS the other group, me with darling pair up not bad.. we won... Soon with hao ge.. also not bad... Lastly with that wei jie!!! Stupid... no mo qi lo =x The whole game we still left with all the ball nicely place on the TABLE!!!! =.="

Sunday... Alice tan treat me and darling paris!!! wao wao... reali enjoy my day!!! haha... we Eat and eat... One day one meal... =D hoho... then went to play pool again... this time i reali Piss off lo.. so bad luck!!! Soon.. we were late to mit wei jie and hao for lantern festival at chinese garden, however... we manage to complete the whole walk by 9 pm =) Soon i'll uplaod thos pic on the friendster... think during the journey in the garden, the heat and the crowd make me lose my temper le.. that make my darling so angry =s Sorrie la... baby, if u see this blog i'm sorrie k?? forgive me ba =x

Less than 10 hrs more and i will go work le.. sian!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]