Angel & Devil

Friday, February 22, 2008

Brand new Day

From yst nite till this morning, mummy keep asking me to suggest where to eat for today...

Hmm.. Thinking hard and harder.. FINALLY!!! i knoe le.. go Marina Square for Jack Place =) my favourite place for cheap western food =) hehe..

Our journey today is all abt eating... Start eating Jack Place from 2 to 3: 30. Slowly walk and shop until suntec there and baby want to eat and drink hot things. I was so SO so full!! It's onli 4:30 and my darling can start eating le =.=" ( knoe what?? my baby is having heavy flu )

Aft so much of eating.. Shopping again!! =D hehe... shop shop shop all the way till 6:30 and we went to have dinner =.=" so Full yet had to eat dinner..

Each of us order our food from the food court and eat.. The one that is sick suddenly ask if wan eat Pan cake ma? when our food haven started eating =.=" Now look who is sick?? Wondering..

LOL.. Eat and stright hme sweet hme... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]