Angel & Devil

Monday, March 3, 2008

Some people is so sucks!!

I reali feel bad for my bf...

Early this morning i gort interview at 9am at Jalapang, he gort up early in the morning and rush over to accompany me... BUT... this interview SUCKS!!! She doesn't have the heart to employ people and please la.. dun put online post to find teacher la!! Fat and ugly auntie.. hate the way she talk! hate the way she Shot! hate the way she Look!!!

ARh...

Not onli this.. in the afternoon i call up another place which my fren is working now and this center look down on people who is CPT train.. I need a job now and she say she can onli give me the job in may!!! and what for u advertise on newspaper!!!


ARh....

SUck!!! why are there such a people out there...

Hai...

Reali glad that darling was with me during this interview if not i reali will feel lost and no one to approach to.. =D reali love him le la!!

Bee Bee... U gort your reward today le right?? haha =>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]