Angel & Devil

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Love u always

Went to watch "Ps I love u".. REali dam nice show... Watch till first few min can cry le lo =x Coz brought back some memory of mine, however lucky my bf is just beside me to lend me his shoulder =)

"Quarrel" is a way couple communicate and let each other know that we care for u that's why we scold and quarrel with one another.

This few days darling and me had been having quarrel almost every day.. And..after watching such a wonder ful show make us learn that treasure one another before it is too late is the most important thing in life.

In the bus on the way hme.. Darling and i start saying our future plan. This sunddenly make me had the urge to work hard and start looking for a stable job =) Just apply 5 job but dunno will they reply ma =z Reali trying hard to make our future a bring one =)

Finally my baby get it why i scold him le... Scold u also make me feel pain =( Just wan him to see the picture clearer and be more calm when handling things =)

HOpe he will know what i mean =>


**I Scold.. I Scream.. I Shout.. All i wan to do is to care for u, if not i will not be doing all this le. Sorrie for being so stright forward, but it's for your own good. **

Ps: I love u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]