Angel & Devil

Monday, February 25, 2008

What's wrong with my appetite now adays??

Had been trying to have a proper appetite... In the past when i ate i will feel the food in my stomach. Now adays i had been eating per normal but whenever food go in my stomach i feel like throwing it out =x Reali had a hard time to eat those food i like.

One by one each prob of my body start to appear.. So xin ku aft CNY =( Is it i eat too much goodies till i spoilt my stomach or what =(

Time pass so fast.. i still must face the fact and had to look for a job soon =( Good luck to myself ba =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]