Angel & Devil

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Lucky day =(

I was HURT!!!

Knoe what?? let me explain...


Got up early in the morning for the sick of cooking food for darling, whack up my whole family and they fetch me to his hse... Went to NTUC and gort some fish, bread, beef ball and chicken ball.

While cooking, every thing can say goes well ba, however it reali tired darling le.. Muackz, thanks for being such a sweet boy fren... =)

DOing so much things, darling and I gort tired and took a nap before meeting Wei jie at 4pm... OPS!!! Over SLp le!!! hehe... mange to get out of the hse before the HEAVY HEAVY rain start to pour... knoe that darling was angry with me coz i slp like piggy =z LOL...

Went to pei Wei jie and darling play VS till i tired sia, sit there for almost an hr and yst also sit for nearly 2 hrs watching them play =.=" Darling and I was playing around while Wei jie turn to vs with others... AND!!! from here my bad luck start le


Beginning for BAD LUCK!!!

While i tried to lie onto darling de chest, his belt scratch my right arm.. nvm... Within 3 sec!!! he wanted to say sorrie but the height of my head and his hand match so well that his FINGER poke into my right eye!!!! OUCH!!! hurts =.="

It's not over yet...

While on the wat hme aft playing pool.. I caught up with bus 190 and when i board the bus half way, STUPID STUPID reali STUPID driver close the door and it SLAM onto my shoulder and hit my right side of the face and hurt my CHEEK!!!! my bone hurts!!! =.=" ARH!!!! I expect a sorrie from the Indian driver but NONE!!!!

So Piss off!!!

STart to throw temper to darling le... However his small action reali touched me =) He's down with flu the whole day and when he saw the door hurt me, he use his hand to block but abit too late la.. LOL.. Soon in the bus, we were sitting seperated, he say a seat of 2 and went to sit, but i throw temper and dun wan move my butt =x hehe.. sorrie ar.. Too many people le and he just gort up and move to the back and stand beside me through the whole journey.. I felt so bad
=( sorrie darling, knoe u sick yet i still sit there and u stand throughout...

**some times i just dun understand why i throw temper but still reali xin fu to have him by my side**

Thanks darling and i Love u !! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]