Angel & Devil

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Twins!!!!

Gort up and Get prepare for the new day ahead of me =)

Went out to mit darling, jie jie and ting frenz they all..

While on the way to marina square, heard from 933 that my idol Charlen will be coming to singapore today!!! and the event is held at Suntec at 5pm!!!1 OMG!!! I was so excited that i nearly scream on the bus =x

Darling and me reach early, as watiing for jie jie to come... we went to play game, he came le but the fren late!!! sian... we waited again....this time round, we thought we were meeting one ger! but end up 5 turn up =.=" good luck to wei jie =D haha

Didn't knoe where to go and we were heading aimlessly with no one deciding what to do!!! ARG!!! Spoilt my day.. but nvm.. i still gort Charlen at suntec...

Waited at the shop "heroic".. when i reach there, the rd was so Jam till the security was so piss of... Human Jam i can say.. haha =x I hack care and just waited, ARG!!! i heard screaming and i saw Charlen walking toward me!! OMG!!! It was like so near.. just beside me!!! F***ing near ba =) My heart pump till i nearly fainted... SERIOUS!!! my heart pump so fast that i can hear it myself =D Manage to caught a photo of her.. hehe =>

She went into the shop and i couldn't see her le =( sob... BUT!!! darling was so sweet.. he took my camera and start to squeeze into the human traffic and tried to get a place to talk Charlen photos for me while jie and I stand one side...

At that time the Human Jam was so horrible that nearly every one gort into a fight.. tumble onto one another... I was so worry for darling but i felt helpless.. could not contact him at all =( Lucky every thing is over within 30 min and darling is back safely however he still hurt his hand while helping me get the photo.

** Sorrie darling.. thanks for the sweet things u did.. u xin ku le. =( Sorrie and thanks!muackz**

Aft the whole event.. jie jie de frenz all gone le =.=" we 3 carried on with our program lo.. so Hungry!!! went to makan and soon went to play bowling... hehe =) Hate the beginning part of the day but love the ending part of the day =)


** Love is Great!! REali touched by wat darling did for me =) Love u **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]