Angel & Devil

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Problem Solve!!

Wat a horrible day for me today...

Gort up aft a cry last nite and still facing the same prob..

What's wrong with me? is it i'm not daring enought to face the reality?? cannot stop crying until the whole matter is solve this afternoon...

This 2 days reali xin ku le my darling, keep hearing me asking the same question for hrs and hearing me cry on the phone =( sorrie ... But i just can't help it, one day the prob is not solve, i will not stop thinking and crying for it =(

I know it may be a small matter to those who know what's the prob is, but to me is a reali big thing as i had nv ever tried b4 =z

Was so touched by darling as he is able to bluff me to bath and take the short time to rush down to my hse =) Reali surpirses me and is there for me when i reali wish to see him immdiately =) Thanks YOu darling!!!

NO matter how much nagging i give u, u tried to give in to me and prevent more conflict coming up, thanks for being so understanding =)

HOpe the path i choosen is right for me ba =) just bear with it for 2 month!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]