Angel & Devil

Friday, March 28, 2008

This is life

Life is unpredictable...

Alot of things happen to those around me and i find that life is full of surprises for every one =)

No matter is sad or happy, it's still bits and pieces of our life...

Hearing alot of cases where people pass away and is happening around me, can i feel sad or gald for them?? As they pass away in their slp peacefully with a smile on them...

If there is onli 1 more min for u to be alive, what will u do, where would u wish to be and who do you wish to be with?? Take a min and think abt it...

For me.. if i were to have inli a min more to be alive, i was to be with my whole family inclduing grandma and with darling sitting together having a chat.. =) Having all this people around me make me smile, cry, angry and irritated... But still.. They are those whom i love the most =)

** Treasure those around u b4 it's too late **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]