Angel & Devil

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bang!!!

Gort to surrender to Flu...

This morning woke up thought every thing will be alright as i had taken 3 days of medicine, lastly.. still cannot make it =( At first darling plan i early in the morning go his hse then he take care of me.. End up i can't even walk out of the hse.. so he came to my hse instead to look aft me =) Sweet of him...

My Stupid neighbour started a war again by scolding her "CCB bla bla bla..." Then.. there was a silent.. DOwn she came and started scolding infront of my hse door =.=" Wht's wrong with her =x

Gort police involve and the MP will be involve soon =) Hope things will be cleared soon =)

Seen the Mr doctor and hope aft taking the new medicine i will be alright tml =)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]