Angel & Devil

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mummy Birthday -

HaPpY BirthDay Mummy !!

Early in the morning darling came to my hse to find me =) Coz if some prob yst.. Just wish to go out for a walk, both of us headed to Marina and Suntec...

Ate the food that i love most at Suntec and rewarded our self an ice cream each for me good boy and good ger =x LOL... Had a quick shop and went back to lot one =) Gort a mini slice of cake for mum and some snacks for myself =)

Birthday dinner for mummy.. went to a near by place to ate dinner and this time room, gort me and my bro favourite food =D YuMmY!!! Baby was invited too =)

Surpirse my mum with the cake =) haha.. and some funny stuff happen... Darling hide behind the door holding the cake with a lighted candle.. When he wan to stunt my mum, end up he stunt himself by the cake fall and the candle is buring his hairy hand =.=" LOL... But still.. Had a great Day =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]